Looking ahead into 2016, I have a lot on my plate.
- I'm self-publishing my debut novel (YA Contemp about musicals and friendship) in March
- I'm keeping my self healthy - mentally and physically - through dance
- I'm doing choreography for a middle school musical
- I'm working 2.5 day jobs
- I'm working on my Masters thesis and trying to finish grad school
- I'm going to a professional conference
- I'm job hunting
- I'm trying to keep writing even though it feels terrible lately
To help even things out, I have some loftier goals, softer goals, less required ones.
My I hope these happen goals are:
- Become more involved in the online writing/reading community
- Go on dates
- Write new stories
- Travel to the west coast
- Save a little money
- Drink more wine
- Spend more time on me
- Spend more time with friends
- Color and knit and sew
I'm proud to have survived 2015 and I can't wait to battle my way through 2016 as well.
What are your goals? Writing, reading, or otherwise.