Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Writing a Book: My Journey in Gifs

So...I finished the first draft of my first book and I am beside myself. Allow me to show you my book journey with gifs. 

One day I was just sitting around like this: 

When I got an idea like: 

So I worked really hard for a long time until I was all: 


 But then I lost the plot and was all like:


Suddenly inspiration struck and everything fell into place and I was all: 


With only a few chapters left I felt like life wouldn't stop happening long enough to let me write. Like, seriously:



And  then I finished it and I'm currently dancing like whoa: 




 Sorry for the preponderance of Buffy gifs but that show is basically my air. When I am a little more coherent I might have more eloquent things to say about this 15 month journey but for now this is it.

xoxox,
L.S. Mooney

No comments:

Post a Comment

To reread or not to reread? That is the question.

I don't reread books that often. Sure, I've read the entire Harry Potter series too many times to count and a few others have snuck ...