Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Two Cool New Little Things

Two really cool things have happened in the last week or so and I'm super excited to share them with you here.

The first is that I joined The Bookish Group indie publishing collective as the Social Media Manager. I'm mad excited to be helping out these wonderful ladies and contributing to the collective in whatever way I can.


Second is The Great Noveling Adventure anthology SUMMER NIGHTS which went live on 6/21. My story Under the Summer Stars is included and I'm super proud of it.
I was on the editorial board as well and I love each and every one of these stories. They're fabulous and represent TGNA very well. The anthology is FREE so you should absolutely check in out. There is no risk!

What exciting things are you getting up to this summer?!

xoxox
L.S. Mooney


No comments:

Post a Comment

To reread or not to reread? That is the question.

I don't reread books that often. Sure, I've read the entire Harry Potter series too many times to count and a few others have snuck ...