Monday, March 23, 2015

I SURVIVED MUSICAL SEASON 2015

For the past three weekends, I have had a musical performance for a show I was involved in. I love love love working on elementary and high school musicals but someone please shoot me if I try to do three in as many weeks every again. 

This season has been full of new responsibilities, new teams, new policies, and all kinds of new drama. There were moments when I thought I wouldn't make it through but I did and my students had a great time. Which is what matters in the end. 

Now that the shows are over and the drama is ebbing, I have free time I don't know what to do with. I still have grad school to keep me busy but I also have tried to get in the groove of dance classes and being social. I even wrote a bit last week! You know, having a balanced existence. HAHAH what is that?

Speaking of writing, I am super excited to get to work on a project that has nothing to do with musicals. I'm really into my story idea and I can't wait to dive right in. Hopefully, I can share some of it with you soon! 

In the mean time, I hope you're all enjoying "spring" however it is manifesting in your geographic area (it's 23 degrees here...).

xoxox
L.S. Mooney


No comments:

Post a Comment

To reread or not to reread? That is the question.

I don't reread books that often. Sure, I've read the entire Harry Potter series too many times to count and a few others have snuck ...