Sunday, July 14, 2013

Let me introduce myself!


I'm L.S. Mooney. I have lived a few places and visited a few more but i'm a Midwest girl at heart and an enthusiastic alumna of The Ohio State University.  As a recent college grad with more interests than time, my life is a little all over the place right now. I spend my time teaching reading, taking ballet, falling in love, and applying to jobs like it is my job.

I plan to use this space to chronicle my writing life and my WIP (which I will talk about later because its deserves its own post). I am not a member of The Great Noveling Adventure (tgna.tumblr.com / thegreatnovelingadventure.com) but I will using the tag to chronicle my own adventure. If you don't know what that is, go check it out! 

I'm on tumblr (lsmooney.tumblr.com) and twitter (@LSMooney).

No comments:

Post a Comment

To reread or not to reread? That is the question.

I don't reread books that often. Sure, I've read the entire Harry Potter series too many times to count and a few others have snuck ...